Madness Hunt 3 Madness Hunt 3

Wow simply 6 years!? damn thats really long time that you worked on this, i fairly must admit you really did everything right from it, good job!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Thank you for your praise, and yes; it really did take 6+ years due to countless other things getting in the way

Happy Birthday Dankon Happy Birthday Dankon

Ayy, looks nice! just some glitch i found, there should be a audio stop when the movie ends, overall awesome!

kRyy responds:

It was my first swf format movie,thats why
Much thank

Weedcario! Weedcario!

Rofl, smoking weed makes u be on happy land.

Legend of the Void 2 Legend of the Void 2

Been always loving this game when i first time played it, and now im still playing it again because its seriously my favourite rpg game!

Blue Lights #5 Blue Lights #5

Ah, another episode, good work as always!

- F

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Finale is going to be pretty cool, I think. Rey's been really fun to slowly build and develop :-)

Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

Good job dude, i personally like this part alot more, its more interesting and has alot more story into it, good work.

- F

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! Story gets even better from here, really happy with the ending I have planned :-D

God Uzi God Uzi

Ah, so you finally made the 3rd version of this now? its quite amazing id say, good job desh!

Far Away Far Away

Holy damn! this defiently blows to my favourites, the mixing the mastering the vocals are just all so fresh and great to listen to, this is pretty chill too, good job! =)

TenodiBoris responds:

thanks mate :)

Ascending Ascending

Wooo! nice job there, this is very classically beautiful and enjoyable to listen to, you got my respect. =)

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thank you!

Mega Pico Day Mega Pico Day

Awesome!

Unicorn Unicorn

This is so awesome!! i love how well you designed and mixed with unicorn legs, makes it really awesome that way, i think i really like everything from this, this is you're best one of all, good job! =)

decrepit af decrepit af

This is quite interesting to see the concept and idea here, i think i already regonize this as a great band poster, this is looking so sick so far.